The Telegram plugins for WordPress are a simple and feasible way to improve the performance of your website without much effort. They are, basically, small applications or software that you can incorporate into WordPress and thus improve the management of any type of web page.
In this article, we will discuss The best WordPress plugins to integrate with Telegram.
In this case, the plugins that stand out the most are those that can be more easily integrated into Telegram. An instant messaging service that is gaining more and more users today. Would you like to know which are the best Telegram plugins for WordPress that you can use?
The best WordPress plugins to integrate with Telegram
Telegram Bot & Channel
The first Telegram plugin that should be mentioned is the one called Telegram Bot & Channel, which allows you to directly transmit all the content. You have in WordPress to this online messaging platform.
With this WordPress plugin, you will be able to search, create, remember, reproduce, connect and do many other things with Telegram directly from WordPress. Also being able to create (for example) a bot that is responsible for sending unique content to your Telegram followers.
Among the most outstanding features of this Telegram application for WordPress is:
- Compatibility with online keyboards and buttons, facilitating the use of the application online.
- Support capacity for chats, channels, groups and super groups.
- Subscriber management and viewing.
- Ability to send manual messages.
- Ability to create custom applications.
- Possibility of responding dynamically and quickly to the geo-location of users. All through the well-known Harvesine algorithm.
- It has support for scheduled broadcasts.
- It has instant responses with webhooks security.
- Ability to create unlimited commands with custom responses.
The best option, without a doubt, is in terms of basic and complete plugins in WordPress for Telegram.
Channeller is the best WordPress plugin to integrate with Telegram. Much simpler than the first plugin mentioned is this one whose posthumous purpose is to allow you to integrate WordPress with Telegram in an organic and simple way. You will be able to quickly and efficiently send one or more newsletters directly from WordPress to the members of the Telegram channel, having the possibility of supporting multiple more channels.
Apart from the aforementioned, with the Channeller plugin you can also:
- Support different types of custom posts.
- Submit content found in a particular post.
- Send both photos and videos to groups in Telegram from WordPress.
- Schedule future entries to be published on Telegram.
- Send audio files directly from WordPress to Telegram.
Regarding this particular plugin, one of its biggest advantages is that it can support HTML tags in all types of messages that include “a, b, strong, pre and em” respectively.
Something important that you should consider is that the bot that you can create with this plugin must be part of the group so that it can send messages with total freedom.
Until now, there has been talking of plugins capable of creating bots that, in turn, allow you to easily manage your Telegram account as well as a much more secure and efficient integration between WordPress and the aforementioned messaging platform.
Well, this changes radically with this simple plugin called ChatBro, whose main purpose is to integrate the Telegram chat in WordPress.
Basically, these Plugins do not intend more than to give you the possibility of indexing a Telegram chat directly on your digital platform. You can both accommodate it and configure it as you think best that it will be reflected on your page, being only necessary that you add the account to your channel so that you can make full use of this special plugin.
Returning again to the plugins capable of creating a bot in Telegram from WordPress is Teletter, with the additional ability to limit the number of new updates in order to record a large number of messages both sent and received.
Among the most notable features of Teletter are the following:
- It is not necessary to use HTTPS, be able to use the getUptades method to implement this plugin.
- You have the ability to add subscribers to your list automatically.
- You can send a newsletter with new articles which you can update if you require it.
- It is capable of supporting any type of custom publication.
- The plugin can show you all active users or unsubscribers, and can also send a newsletter to all these users who are active.
- You have the possibility of receiving an alarm for each new subscriber that you have in your Telegram account.
- You may be able to define both users and administrators to send newsletters from your Telegram account.
- This small application for WordPress is now ready to be translated if necessary.
Something you have to consider when downloading this Telegram Plugin for WordPress is that it is not supporting the Webhook method at the moment.
Telegram for WP and WP Telegram
Finally, two very useful plugins can be mentioned if you want to combine both Telegram and WordPress. The first of them is called Telegram for WP and is the easiest plugin to configure that you will find in this list. It is possible that you configure it so that you can receive notifications about the page itself directly from Telegram, as well as be able to make comments, user registration and others.
This plugin also allows you to send notifications to Telegram, allowing you to share your publications on Telegram Channel. Something important that you have to consider is that you must activate WordPress’s own email notifications so that you can receive notifications from Telegram.
The latest plugin, WP Telegram,
It allows you to have full compatibility with Custom Post Types, and can also be compatible with the WooCommerce product catalog. Which makes it an excellent plugin to share your posts on Telegram. It does not matter if it is a channel of the platform itself or a private chat. You will be able to manage your entries in Telegram more easily.
These plugins are ideal for those people who do not want to complicate their lives. So many technological technicalities and are simply looking for some means to position even more. Are you ready to have Telegram in WordPress?
We are trying to explain here The best WordPress plugins to integrate with Telegram. You can leave a comment below.