How to put WhatsApp in WordPress Quick and Easy? now I will tell you. WhatsApp is an instant messaging platform that everyone currently has on their smartphones. It is an impressive means of communicating with other people in real-time. And at the same time exponentially improving the marketing or popularity of a particular website or business.
How to put WhatsApp in WordPress Quick and Easy
It said so before is necessary to find a way to place WhatsApp on a website. You can choose from the Plugins for WordPress to WhatsApp something that will make this task easier to perform. The question is: How to put WhatsApp in WordPress with Plugin?
Install WordPress on your Website with Plugins
The first thing to consider when placing WhatsApp in WordPress with a plugin is, of course, the specific plugin you want to use. As you well know, there are a large number of plugins or small WordPress applications that can help you with this task, thus highlighting two plugins that can be very useful.
Click to Chat for WhatsApp Chat:
Although this plugin is only in English, its main features make it one of the best plugins to index WhatsApp in WordPress. Especially if you are one of those who love customization.
Among its general characteristics are:
- Special customization options for the WhatsApp button.
- Ability to remove the button from a page and change it by page type, posts or ID.
- You can add to a WhatsApp group and enjoy many more options that will make your interaction with the application much more dynamic and entertaining.
In order to make full use of this WhatsApp WordPress plugin, you will need to install and index it on your WordPress home page. If you do this, you will be able to find an option for the plugin in the WordPress menu called “Click to chat”.
There, you may find the following options to configure the plugin correctly:
- The Enable Floating Styles option, which allows you to activate or deactivate the floating WhatsApp button in WordPress.
- Return Type, which allows you to define whether the button to add will open a chat. Or, rather, it will be an invitation for a WhatsApp group.
- Enable ShortCodes, with which you can deactivate or activate buttons that have been embedded through the short codes of the plugin.
- The WhatsApp Number option, where you will have to put the phone number with which your WhatsApp account is affiliated.
- Initial Message option, where you can write a short message that will be placed by default in the WhatsApp chat.
- The Group ID option, where you can get the group ID address in the event that you need it.
- Style Mobile Devices, where you can choose the style of the button for mobiles.
- A style for Desktops option, where you can choose the style of the button for the computer’s desktop.
- The App First option, a place from where you can verify if a particular user is connected by WhatsApp through a Smartphone or through a personal computer. This option will be useful when you have problems with the cache of the platform with WhatsApp.
Best WhatsApp plugin for WordPress
The Customize Styles section, where you can modify the appearance of all the button styles.
As you can see, this simple plugin is non-invasive and quickly and safely provides you with a WhatsApp configuration in WordPress that can make it much easier to have this digital communication medium to grow your website or specific business.
Simplicity and simplicity are the two words that can best describe this WordPress plugin, considered by many to be the best option when it comes to adding WhatsApp to your web page. It is, therefore, a free plugin totally in English, which has the right options to create WhatsApp chats in WordPress, manage them and administer them as appropriate.
To configure WhatsApp Me correctly, all you have to do is install it in WordPress. And then go to the settings section, where you must click where it says WhatsApp Me. There, you will enter the main configuration of the system. The first thing you should do is enter a phone number to link WhatsApp.
Once the aforementioned is done, it remains to configure the position of the button on the screen, having the possibility of placing pre-established messages, configuring that the option is only visible for those who access the page by cell phones and others. It’s up to you!
In the end, you will have a button located somewhere in the window of your digital platform, where people can enter and contact you through WhatsApp. Without so much hassle and displeasure.
This is how you can put WhatsApp in WordPress with a plugin without requiring great knowledge in the area of computing. Go for the easiest option and take your website to a new level.
Other plugins to put WhatsApp in WordPress that you can consider
- Share Post on WhatsApp, this plugin allows you to place a WhatsApp button on your WordPress without problems. Being able to also place a button with which users can share your post via WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp for JetPack, a plugin that allows you to place the WhatsApp button in the WordPress share bar, something that cannot be done by default.
- Add to Any is the perfect plugin if you want to add buttons not only from WhatsApp but from any other social network you need to improve the dynamics of your digital platform. Like the previous plugin, this one only allows you to place the buttons in the share bar.
- WhatsHelp Button, a plugin that not only allows you to share information via WhatsApp from WordPress but also allows you to receive information from customers interested in your products or services.
There is no longer any excuse not to get the most out of the WordPress plugins that use WhatsApp. What are you waiting to download one?
Now you know How to put WhatsApp in WordPress Quick and Easy? Please report them using the comments and I will keep the list up to date.